Thursday, August 10, 2017

CAS(E) This Sketch Meets C9


I love Donna Mikasa's sketch over on the CAS(E) This Sketch blog and decided to pair it with the current Anything Goes theme for the Where Creativity Meets C9 challenge #12. I wanted to wish a happy 2nd birthday to Concord and 9th stamp company...one of my fave new up and coming companies! When I was browsing through my C9 stamps, I came across this Love Always stamp set which I never inked up until now! So many stamps...so little time - lol!  For the circle element, I
stamped the large rose (Picked Raspberry distress ink and Rose Red - SU) and leaves (Lucky Limeade - SU) from C9's Hope stamp set.  The MISTI was a lifesaver to stamp the large falling hearts, stripes and sentiment stamps.  

Gotta run...need to head out to work shortly!  Have a terrific Thursday everyone!

5 comments:

Leigh Penner said...

Beautiful! Wonderful take on the sketch!

Lindsey said...

Oh, wow! I absolutely love this card! I love how the Hope flower is totally transformed with the bold colors and elements, and I've never seen anyone flip the hearts stamp on its side...such an awesome idea! What a delight to visit your blog today. Thanks so much for joining us at Where Creativity Meets C9!

Marybeth said...

Wow , is right Wanda! My goodness this s absolutely stunning! Loving all the tiny pink hearts with that beautiful big bloom!

Lisa said...

Oh my gosh! This is just amazing. I love love love this. :) Thanks for joining us at Where Creativity Meets C9!

Marcia said...

Congrats on the win at C9!! Love your card. I actually started a post to CASE you earlier this month but haven't published it yet. I'll let you know when I finish!