Thursday, September 15, 2016

My Mummy


Yesterday was a day with happy mail! I got my new goodies from Reverse Confetti's September release and couldn't wait to get inky! 
The Best Witches stamp set with coordinating dies has so many adorable Halloween images and punny sentiments (and you know I'm a pun lover!).  Now that I have 3 grandchildren, you'll be seeing more child friendly cards.  


I'm playing along with the Freshly Made Sketches Challenge and loved this layout!  I wanted some texture in the background and went with this Bricked embossing folder by Sizzix.  The patterned papers are from Reverse Confetti's new Fright Night 6x6 pad and the purple is one of their new ink/paper colors called Grape Soda. The brushed silver web is from RC's Web Tag Layer...so fun!  I colored with Copics after stamping on X-Press It Blending Card with Memento Tuxedo Black ink.



I'm also entering this into Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge where the theme is Clean and Simple.

That's all for now...thanks for stopping by!

7 comments:

Rosemary said...

too cute to spook!!

Silvia Galloni said...

Loooove it!!!

Linda Callahan said...

Thie is adorable and that textured background is fabulous! Glad you joined us at FMS!

Jen Brum said...

This card is just too cute! I love everything about it! Those purple sequins are amazing! Love the little mummy and his bat friend! So perfect for Halloween! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

Jen Mitchell said...

I'm a sucker for a cute Halloween card! I love the texture and all those adorable images!

Claire Broadwater said...

Wanda, this is just adorable! I love every detail and the color combo, too! XXX

Narelle Farrugia said...

Oh I totally love this! So many fabulous elements and cool texture make this one fab Halloween card. Thanks for joining us at FMS this week!